Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Frank Dell does not want the charts



Frank Dell goes now, the next Seeed-frontman in his own way.
On 28 August seems his debut album "Before I Grow Old," from Friday, there is the first single "Pound Power".
"My goal is not to get into the charts. Germany is no country for an English Reagge album. I did that for me, there is not always in life the chance to do that, what you really want, "said the Rasta-man in the X-scouts interview.
Dell really wanted after his already-mate Peter Fox and Seeed Demba had solo success, not even produce his own album.
However Beginning ", the work spontaneously during the tour in America with my family. The rest and relaxation there were very inspiring. "
Not just for him. Laughing, he tells how even his little daughter sings along to the songs. "She dances so rhythmic that I'm just happy and think that she has inherited the flow well."
From 2010 it is for the guys from Seeed back on together. Finally, the dream of success is to be dreamed out not so fast: "Some people dream for too long without having to implement their ideas into action. I always try to convey to all, do not dream too long, but to take matters into their own hands and realize them. "