Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Biedermann depends Phelps



Rome - Tuesday is the bet. Paul Biedermann of Halle an der Saale the great Michael Phelps (USA) is challenging.
Our sensational world champion and world record holder over 400 meters will now also gold over 200 meters freestyle (18 Clock, live on ARD +) Eurosport.
 With a new European record in the semifinals Biedermann conquered in a duel of the two super men on Monday evening such a thing as the "pole position".
After 1:43,65 minutes Biederman struck on Monday at - so it was quicker to the 14-time Olympic champion Phelps in the other 200-meter semifinal race (1:45,23 min). "I'm super good mood. This was again a class race. Now we can get the big showdown, "said Biederman.
His World Cup gold over 400 meters on Sunday, meanwhile, he devoted his grandmother. "The race is my gift to her 73rd Birthday, "said the 22-year-old.
And he assured the world that he has achieved his record with super-legitimate means, even if many of the suit was not fast enough as an explanation.
Biederman: "Of course I have to please me that such allegations can be. But I am absolutely clean, that's clear. I had x-checks to determine 20 of this year. "